The Legal Advocate can help you learn about and understand your legal rights and the legal system.
This may include:
- Supporting you at meetings with lawyers, police officers, doctors etc.
- Helping you prepare for court
- Referring you to legal aid, police and lawyers
- Helping you complete and file court documents and commission documents if needed
- Assisting you with Criminal Injuries Compensation Board applications
- Advocating on your behalf with other agencies as requested
Call our Legal Advocate for assistance at 526-3221 ext. 229
* This program is free and confidential.