The Transition Support program provides support and practical assistance to women living in the shelter and living in the community who have left or are leaving an abusive relationship and establishing themselves independently.
The Transitional Support Worker can help you:
- Help you find a new place to live
- Assisting you find a job
- Learn about setting a budget
- Help you apply for Ontario Housing and Ontario Works
- Explain the supports and services in the community
- Help you find a counsellor
- Help you plan for your safety
Call our Transitional Support Worker for assistance at 526-3221 ext. 230.
* This program is free and confidential.